venerdì, giugno 02, 2006

CAGLI IS QUAINT, a small town just west of the Adriatic. The wind sweeps through the streets and the sun beats down on the mountain-embedded city like the throb of the local discoteca. As a virgin to the sight of the rolling countryside and picturesque alleys of the Italian landscape, Cagli is the perfect place to dip my toes in the water. I may never leave.
My heart is a frail instrument that brings me to specific transitions. By 17:30 of day two I was in love with not a boy, not a place, but a lifestyle. I fell head over heels for the casual mornings, calm afternoons, and rambunctious nights. My heart drops to my stomach for the forthcoming locals. My cheeks turn red with embarrassment when I say…

It was love at first sight.
--Nicole Lettieri
(Loyola)

Nessun commento: