mercoledì, giugno 06, 2007

THIS IS THE STORY of four guys picked to live in a villa, work together and have their work documented on the web to find out what happens when people stop being lazy and start getting serious. This is the Real World Cagli.

Bonding, friendships, sincerity, manners, culture. These are just some of the qualities that Cagli has brought out of me so far. I constantly find myself extremely content just sitting and relaxing, where at home, it’s just not the same. Walking around you feel this sense of security and closeness that you can only find in a small town like Cagli. Although sleep is rare during an experience such as this one, seeing the artistic town while walking across the bridge between Old and New Cagli instills in me a sense of beauty and elegance that acts as a motivator for my day.

-Brett Kahn

Nessun commento: